Disney’s Very Merriest Christmas Party is the annual event at Disney’s Magic Kingdom that many people have been waiting for all year. Suppose you are wondering if is Disney Christmas party worth it. Read this article to understand the Disney party better, and you will find the answer yourself.
What Is Disney’s Very Merriest Christmas Party?
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a beautiful event, which means you must have your party ticket to participate. This ticket is not included in the regular Magic Kingdom ticket for party days. The Christmas party usually begins about a week after the last Halloween party in November and lasts until the end of December. The days close to Christmas can be more expensive than other days.
Overview Of Disney Christmas Party
The 2022 Disney’s Very Merry Christmas Party dates are:
Mickey’s Merry Christmas Party will be held on select nights at the Magic Kingdom from November 9 to December 22, 2022, from 7 pm until midnight. Party visitors can enter the park as early as 4 pm. The park usually closes at 6 pm. for daytime guests without event tickets. You don’t need to reserve a Disney Park Pass in advance if you’re attending the party (but if you’re often entering and planning to arrive before 4 p.m., you’ll need to reserve the park in advance). Check to see the calendar of available dates.
Best Dates To Attend Disney’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Usually, ticket prices show the power of crowds over the party – higher prices mean larger anticipated groups, and cheaper tickets generally show fewer crowds. The last party of the year is often the most expensive, making them the busiest. Based on ticket prices, the best week to attend is usually the week before Thanksgiving – although all parties are well attended.
We attended Mickey’s Merry Christmas party a week before the schools closed for the holidays last year, so it wasn’t too busy yet. We attended two parties, the first on December 17th and the second on the 19th, because it rained the first, and we were given a free voucher to attend another party.
It starts with a clear, beautiful afternoon and ends with a fierce thunderstorm, so always be prepared for the rain this time of year.
2022 Christmas Party Highlights
Visitors visiting Magic Kingdom Park during regular hours can still enjoy the holiday fun! On nights when Mickey’s Merry Christmas Party isn’t held, Cinderella Castle takes on a festive look with special slideshow effects that provide a colorful backdrop to your photos. Throughout the evening, a series of holiday magic transforms Cinderella Castle with rotating designs, followed by a stunning transformation, including the iconic Magical Kingdom Park landmark. Shine like a Magic Lighthouse, illuminating the night with iridescent light.
Don’t miss this most fun evening at the Magic Kingdom! Highlights of this year include:
- Join Mickey and his friends at the Cinderella Castle stage for the must-see Christmas show – “Mickey’s Happiest Celebration.” The show features a nostalgic and modern blend of holiday music and dance performances.
- Minnie Mouse staged a glittering spectacle over the Magic Kingdom as part of “Minnie’s Amazing Christmas Fireworks.” Full of holiday magic, the show has dazzling castle projections, fireworks, and seasonal songs.
- With the famous flying reindeer leading the way, Santa will join Mickey and friends in the “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” as the reindeer make their way through the park.
- Speaking of Santa, he’s not the only one who loves cookies during the holidays. Partygoers can enjoy complimentary hot cocoa and cookies at locations across the Magic Kingdom.
- Magic Kingdom attractions will receive a particular dose of yuletide cheer. Magic Vacation will once again turn Jungle Cruise into Jingle Cruise. And, as an exclusive gift to event attendees, Space Mountain, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Tomorrowland Speedway, and Mad Tea Party will receive a unique twist to the holiday.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café becomes the perfect place to stop when the inhabitants of the North Pole drop by for a between-galaxies dance party!
- Also in Magic Kingdom, dance the night away with your favorite Disney characters in this out-of-this-world holiday show, “A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas,” on the Rocket Tower Plaza Stage.
- The fun continues for partygoers and Disney Junior fans of all ages at Storybook Circus in “Disney Junior Jingle Jam” as Disney Junior characters join in on a fun dance.
- NEW! In honor of the 50th anniversary, Mickey’s Merry Christmas Party attendees will discover three new photo opportunities.
- Guests will also receive a special 50th-anniversary memento themed for the holidays.
Minnie’s impressive Christmas fireworks display featuring Minnie Mouse invites everyone to celebrate the magic of Christmas. The show features fireworks, predictions, and holiday favorites.
A spectacular fireworks display will be shown exclusively on event nights.
Castle Stage Show
Presented on the Cinderella Castle Lobby Stage, “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” features a retro and modern mix of holiday music and dance performances.
Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland becomes the most excellent place to get down. When residents of the North Pole drop by for the holiday cheeriest dance party in the Magic Kingdom!?
Is Disney Christmas Party Worth It?
After attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, I was asked a lot if is Disney Christmas Party Worth It. And for us, it was worth it!
Because we don’t visit Disney World often and looked at it as more of a once-in-a-lifetime event, it was a special moment for our family. You have to evaluate what you want to get out of it.
If you’re a huge Christmas fanatic and love Disney, you’ll love Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Many families come in matching Christmas attire, making it an annual holiday event. It’s fun to see everyone with holiday spirit and enjoying the magic of Disney.
And your chance to squeeze in the big guy, too!
The above post has briefly described the Disney Christmas party. Have you got the answer: Is Disney Christmas Party Worth It? I hope this article will be helpful to you so that you have a wonderful holiday.
At The Style Cavalry Store, we have many matching tops for you to join the party. If you have a favorite shirt, add it to your cart. If you need anything, message us anytime, and we will help you!!